Thursday, October 10, 2013

Next Up!

You probably have noticed I been doing a lot of stuff with cartoons lately. At this blog, I post stuff about what I like. I used to post biographies then did music and then art. Lately, I been liking animated cartoons. But every post on this blog has one thing in common: all the posts on this blog is NONFICTION! My dad named it Tai's Biograblog. ;) Today I am doing a little post about the posts I will be doing this month.

Next Up on Tai's Biograblog: 

Happy Birthday, Bronwyn!: And Other Events That Happened on Oct. 12
In honor of my sister's birthday, I will be doing a post about the births, deaths and events that happened in history, on Oct. 12.

Porky Pig Through the Years
Just as I did with all the other "Through the Years" posts, I will tell about Porky Pig, and how he looked and talked through the years.

The Lost Toons: Foxy
Like I did with Bosko, I will tell when he was created, who created him, when he first appeared, when he last appeared, characters in Foxy cartoons, modern projects, a fun fact, his catchphrase, and his filmography.

The First Looney Cartoon: Sinkin in the Bathtub
I am going to honor the FIRST Looney Tunes cartoon, (which you probably haven't seen). I will be reviewing all the events in the cartoon. There will also Fun Facts just like in The Lost Toons series!

Just giving you a little "sneak peek"! Enjoy my blog!

                                                    Sincerely,
                                                                             Tai Jackson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment