Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Year And A Week

Can you believe that this blog has been running for a YEAR!? Well a year and a week anyway. I remember how I even started on this blog. This how it happened.

How This Blog Came To Be
It was getting really close to my birthday, on November, 2. I remember my dad and mom was talking about how "smart" I am and my mom said my brain was filled with ideas that I should start my own blog. Well, I was so excited when I heard that, and, well, I guess I got a little carried away. I asked my dad to set me up on one and he said we could do it after supper. (I think the only reason that he said yes was, like I said before, it was close to my birthday.) We got it launched and the day after (my birthday) I got right away with posting on my blog. Let's see some of the stuff that I did on my blog in the past.

Stuff on This Blog
Here's some of the I've done in the past:

Category: Biographies: I've done Mozart's, Beethoven's, Bach's and Da Vinci's biographies.
Category: Planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto
Category: Prehistoric Mammals: Wooly Mammoths, Saber-Tooth Tigers, Giant Ground Sloth, Cave Lion, Giant Beaver, Glyptodons, Baluchitherium, Amphicyon, Sthenrus
Category: Different Kinds of Art
Category: Different Kinds of Music
Category: Medieval Composers: Romios the Melodist, and St. Kassia
Category: Fables

And that'snot all! Look at the other stuff I did and do at this blog!!
                            

Sincerely,
                    Tai Jackson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment